We have had a couple of people who’ve had to pull out at the last moment, so have a couple of places that we’ve offered to our remaining waiting listers, without take up. (Same thing happened last year!)
So, if you’d like to take advantage of one of those places, please reply to ME HERE. First come, first served.
And if you’re a waiting lister who doesn’t think they’ve received a place offer please contact us as a matter of urgency.
Is it September yet?